The Trithorpe Programming Language
is a minimalist programming language influenced mostly by
but also by
and other dynamic programming lanuages.
write some docs. And finish the language.
- Instead of two kinds of values ( Unicode characters and arrays ),
trithorpe has three kinds ( integers, symbols, and tables )
- Instead of all identifiers are a single Unicode character,
trithorpe symbols can be 0-3 latin-1 characters,
or 4 if the first is a roman ASCII letter
(actually, characters 65 'A' to 126 '~').
- Instead of 3-register-based operations,
trithorpe is a typical stack-based VM model
- Trithorpe functions are all "object style",
with a Receiver object and a message symbol as the first two internal arguments.
- Rather than having the stack frames as data the user can tweak,
they are now internally managed by the interpreter.
[ Sorry, all guestbooks disabled temporarily due to rampant spam :( ]
- Incomplete, only runs builtin unit tests:
Works: reference counting, tritype, tricodes, calling functions on Lobby, recursion,
iteration, if, while, break, return.
Demos: recursive factorial & triangle. iterative triangle.